As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A Breakdown of My Week and the Craziness of It All

I typed up my schedule today, to see where and how I spend my time.
I coach my Flipside Fitness bootcamps, Team Blue and then a gym full of female clients.
The grey represents when I'm commuting to and from the various places.
The green represents my training time -- running, boxing, weight training, and hill sprints.
During the big gaps of time on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I'm usually at the public library.
"Espresso" is my scheduled coffee time at Starbucks, before training.
And honestly, up until typing this up, I wasn't really taking a day off training... my bad, I know.

This isn't a set schedule but it's more or less what I'm trying to stick to now.
Sparring for Team Blue (coaching for me) will be added to my Saturdays next week. 
Me studying while managing the gym -- studying for my personal training.
I seem to always be wanting to shove facts and info into my head, woozers.

No comments: