As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

From 5am to 11pm It was Non Stop

 The calm before the storm -- walking through High Park before the craziness of my day starts.
I knew it was going to be a busy day but I'm blessed to be busy.  Busy means the hustle continues -- the fight to establishing and setting up the Second Dream.
Today's busy day started off with me heading to High Park to host a Flipside Fitness boot camp.
In between coaching my boot camp and doing my own training, a certain someone came
to Toronto on two wheels to search me out and talk with me.
I'm pretty easy to find though, or at least I think so.  I'm either at one of the boxing clubs I coach/train at, at one of two fitness gyms, at the library, or getting groceries.
Foo Man Choo searched me out.  He knew I was busy, I'm always busy,
and I think he purposely wore this shirt to try to win me over... hahaha.
I guess I should add Starbucks to the list of predictable places to find me at.  That's where I load up on caffeine before training and have a lot of my business meetings.  My fab gal, Polska B, swung by Starbucks today to give me an encouraging hug and to say hi before I headed into training.
 After training I had a meeting with a meeting with a rep from Isagenix.
 She sent me home with all this... yes, she even sent me home with a bag!
My evening was spent at Clancy's Boxing, coaching Team Blue.
This week my assistant, aka partner in crime, is getting married.  He's been super busy planning his married so he's been absent for some training.  We've missed him but today he picked me up and off to training we went.
We showed up early but what's this?!  It's almost training time and non of fighters were there yet.
I wasn't impressed with them being so late and I wasn't impressed with these pants.
I was rather agitated coaching tonight... blah :( ... but those boots ;)

No comments: