As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

An Amazingly Packed Day... Sunday, November 27

 
There's ALWAYS something special going on at my church but today we celebrated the church's 183th birthday so there was a special ceremony, equipped with choir performances, special dedications and even a dance performance!!!
 Since being in Canada for a bit over a year now, I've accumulated all these phones and even an iPad!  I should note that one phone is missing here -- an iPhone that I lost when I was racing off for my coaching course the other month.  I now have an iPhone 6 but still use my ghetto fabulous Blackberry for my Canadian number.
 Headed off to the Pacific Mall way north of the city.  Skittles took me and Balboa came for the shopping trip.  Tonight's shopping mission: covers for my new phone and new iPad.
Tonight I was treated to a special dinner out by someone incredibly special to me for something super special to me... a celebration meal for two. 
This is what happens when you sit down two athletes for a meal that would be the average person's feast.  We conquered and destroyed that meal, seriously!!!

No comments: