As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Christmas and Counting Down

The Toronto Christmas Market is days away from opening 
and today I got to see them working away at it.
I didn't actually get to enjoy the Christmas Market last year, I caught the last bit of it which meant I only saw the Christmas tree lit up.  This year I'm going to explore it to the fullest and enjoy it to the max.
Worked on Flipside Fitness and my business proposal at a coffee shop in the Distillery District which meant I had the marry-go-round peeking in the window at me.
 Skittles picked me up tonight and drove me to Clancy's for coaching.
He and Balboa have definitely bonded, so much so that Balboa 
snuggled up on Skittle's lap for the ride.
 With fight night for Agency Wars Alumni Thunder exactly two weeks away, tonight we went in early to meet up with the head official for Boxing Ontario and go over the scoring and details of fight night.
A budding bromance on Team Blue.
We tease these two fighters all the time about their bromance so it was only too funny to have the official call them out and ask them to participate in a demonstration.
Going over some game plans with Coach Rico; setting up tonight's training.

No comments: