As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, January 09, 2017

A Suppliment Kick... Monday, January 9

Today I started using Hydroxycut Black -- a recommendation to me to help kick myslef out of the frustrated state I'm currently in.

The recommended dosage is two pills twice a day.

I took 1 pill after my breakfast (my biggest meal) and then 2 after my lunch because I didn't think I felt the first dosage like I had anticipated.  But then ohhhhh did it kick in.

I have about 40 minutes of my life today that I can't honestly account for beyond admitting that I know I went into super speed warped speed mode.  Skittles had texted me, telling me he was downstairs and that's when I realized my room had been cleaned, garbage collected and taken out, my floors had been washed, laundry folded, dishes washed, and I had even refolded all my clothes in my closet AND dropped by the rental office in the next building over, all in the span of 40 minutes.  I didn't remember doing all that but I knew for sure my little faithful assistant, the ever so cute Balboa, as cute and as smart as he is there was no way he could have done it.  Nice try, sweet wish, but no such luck.

Grabbed some Greek salad and chicken swarma before hitting the gym but by the time I was done boxing I was starving again.  Hydroxycut Black is kicking my butt and firing up my metabolism, yikes.  I felt much more energized throughout my entire workout, both with my boxing and weight training, and then I felt myself considerably stronger during weight training.  With almost every single exercise I did I upped my weights by at least an additional 10lbs.  I did pretty much the same reps as before but with heavier weights and my realization of it gave me an extra pump, enabling me to continue going hard.  

No comments: