As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Facts and Figures... Friday, May 26

The fact of the matter was today was my last day at Elorde.  The figures that mattered today were my financials for my business plan.  Attacked, conquered and got through both... then got treated to a hair shave afterward, nice.

It was sad acknowledging that it was my last day of full time training at Elorde so it was a bit of a mental struggle to push myself at training.  Friends were there, that helped, but it also reminded me of all those I'll be leaving here behind.  The plan is to visit here every month, maybe once or twice for sparring.

Last Friday's business meeting regarding my financials got pushed to this Friday which was good because I hadn't yet finished some of my numbers I needed to prep for it.  The meeting started around 10:30pm, we took a break around midnight for a snack, and then we resumed.  Around 2am my main financials for the investors had been punched in.

No comments: