As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, May 22, 2017

House Hunting... Monday, May 22

House hunting started off with a weak start today -- many of the condos aren't pet-friendly and the only one we planned to visit canceled five minutes before our appointment which meant we may have just taken an hour Uber for nothing.

Met with the broker, chatted about the situation and then decided to just go walking into various condos in the area.  The Hamilton, a condo that looked amazing on it's website proved to be the biggest disappointment, more of a disappointment than the five minute warning appointment cancelation.

And then we walked into The Grand.

Love, love, LOOOOOVE the pool area!  It has a lane pool which I could totally see myself doing some morning lap training in, a party room with a dart board, pool table and ping pong table, but what really proved to be great was the condo's fitness gym.  It's a large gym with big windows and a view of the pool.  I love it.

Unfortunately we weren't able to see any of the individual condo units, after all we didn't have an appointment and instead had just walked in off the street, but this week the broker will set some condo units for us to check out.

No comments: