As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

I'm Heavenly Caffeinated

I sat in Row A, seat 5... do you think they picked a close enough seat for me?!
 Checked out the second floor coffee shop at church today, there's two cafes here.
Their cappicino is fabulous... wow!  Added a shot of hazelnut in it and it was Heavenly!!!
View from the cafe where I tried to play "Where's Waldo" by finding those I had sat with.

No comments: