As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, May 19, 2017

I'm a SheEO


It's a Friday night and that really means nothing in my life because my days are focused on making my future instead of making a present moment.  Don't get me wrong, I'm loving my days but I've got my eye on the prize -- my business, my Second Dream.  Some may say I'm crazy for doing what I'm doing but you know what, it's us "crazy ones" that actually make things happen.  
I rather be crazy than boring.

No comments: