As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, September 09, 2017

A Cinderella Wedding

Today was the day of the much anticipated wedding for my friend Joanna so I arrived at the church.
 I arrived with two dates actually.
Snuck some pictures during the ceremony.

My date wore Prada, nice... Prada and French cuffs with skull cufflings.  They were pretty sick.
I on the other hand wore the only real dress I had brought with me to the Philippines -- my dress from New Years Eve.  I paired it with some new shoes, some new jewelry and curled pink hair.

The dresses the bridal party and all the guests wore were so elaborate and stunning.  I've never seen a better looking crowd.And at the cocktail lounge, before we went into the reception hall, I've never seen quite the appetiser table like that.  It was 30 feet in length and piles with food galore!!!
 I ran into these three gorgeous gals there too.  The two little ones were the flower girls and I coach their mom.  They all power women though.  Love, love, LOVE them!
These two little ones were the among the first I told I was going to start up my next business here.  I told them before I even told friends and family back in Canada actually.
Ran into some of my Empowered Sisters that I train so of course we had to do a fierce female pic!
The wedding, awesome... the company, fabulous.
The bride, g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!!  Honestly, she was absolutely the prettiest bride I've ever seen.
And the wedding reception, stunning.  The reception hall was literally decorated from floor to ceiling with an overdose of white and it was just flat out breathtakingly gorgeous. It was definitely a fairytale wedding.  

No comments: