As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

A Nonstop Kind of Day

Three different coffees in three different cafes, business meetings back-to-back, and working on work in between meetings.  Today I was definitely all entrepreneur.
 Checked out the construction and building of The Refined.  I know Skittles is going nonstop with this new business and so are his construction workers too apparently.  I walked in and some of them were napping.  They've been working hard, doing a fantastic job, and they even work late into the night, sleep there, and then wake up the next day to continue.  That's hardcore!
After my business meetings out in BGC, I headed back to Makati but only had a temporary break
before I was up and out of the house again.  This time it was to take Balboa to the vet.
He wasn't impressed but he was a very good boy for the doctors there... thanks Balboa.
Random CD given.  It's a copy of the x-ray they did on him tonight.  
Not too sure what I'm going to do with it but thanks. 
It had been a long day and then it turned into a long night.  Finally it was time to go home. 

No comments: