As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Cashing In

 What was left of all the change I brought to the bank today... a handful of Canadian coins that accidently found their way in my containers of pesos and a handful of paper bills my coins got me.
I didn't have boxing today but I got in a very intense upper body workout tonight at the boxing club.
I love, love, LOVE kettlebells and well the condo's gym with it's blah dumbbells just doesn't cut it.
This is what I was greeted with when I arrived home after hitting the weights 
-- a beautiful and ultra delish home cooked meal.

No comments: