As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Saturdays Are For Working and Working Out

When I was waking up, Coach Farah and her Empowered Sisters out in BGC were slaying 
their morning boot camp session at Track 30th.

And when they went home, I was turning on the music and sending my Empowered Sisters off for 
a quick warm up run before we started our boot camp here in Ayala Triangle.
Later in the day I launched our next ad.
Had an MMA fighter come to my club today after he contacted me on Instagram.
He travelled here with his teammate who has a fight tomorrow in Pasay.
This is what happens when I ask one of the coaches to take a picture for me, they take a 
picture of themselves... hahaha.  Always jokes.

Balboa isn't allowed in this store so the security guard took it upon himself to join him at the door 
and keep him company while I picked up some stuff.  Thanks Mr. Security Guard.
So much for movie night with Balboa; he crashed early.
Notice how he sleeps, horizontally on the bed so that he literally takes up half the bed.

No comments: